The need to manage rainwater locally is increasing because of frequent flooding. Urban construction leads to soil sealing, altering the natural water cycle and increased runoff. Thus causing more pollution, overload problems in the sewer and deterioration of groundwater resources.
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) are permeable deposits that are part of the urban infrastructure, designed to filter, retain and infiltrate rainwater. Returning it to its natural cycle and correcting serious effects of soil sealing.
GRAF have several solutions with blocks and drainage tunnels that allow us to configure SUDS to the needs of each project.
• More efficient than a conventional gravel pit.
• SAVE time and depth of excavation.
• Fast, flexible and easy installation.
• GRAF infiltrations systems are suitable to withstand the passage of heavy vehicles.
• Utilility as rainwater tank.